Friday, October 28, 2011

Their Greedy Heart

Sad to say I've got all the responsibility, I'm not really complaining though it's hard to give them more than enough when they don't know how to stop. I'd been with this kind of obligation since I was 18, I'd been the best  daughter and sister they could ever have but often misunderstood.

I'm doing everything I can but still hearing a lot of comment from them that what I'm giving them doesn't suffice at all. They don't know when to stop, they don't know the word limitation, they don't understand that I have a life too, a life to live.

If they heard money or cheque mailed under my name their eyes go wide, their selfish heart somersaults they even want to open it before it reach my hand. I wanted to scream, I wanted to sob, can I have mine without you asking your share?

Why doesn't she teach them how to be responsible, why is it always me,  why deceit me with lies I can't even swallow and approach me to my weakness.

Their greedy heart will pressure you to vomit penny until you can no longer breath.. what a greedy heart..their greedy heart...









1 comment:

iStaray22 said...

I feel so sorry that your family is been this way, abusing you. Praying and hoping that you will come out triumphantly out of this situations that you feel being obligated in being the provider.